Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today's Daily Word
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Communicate
I communicate with wisdom and love.

In every interaction with others, I choose to communicate wisely, responsibly and authentically. Using positive, affirming words to express my ideas and desires enables me to be a force for good in the world, a powerful co-creator with God in every activity and in all arenas of life.

In every word spoken by phone or typed into a computer or handheld device, I am transmitting powerful ideas that can either discourage or uplift the person with whom I am communicating. So I choose to interact thoughtfully through every medium.

Authentic communication builds trust and understanding. My words have a positive impact on my relationships as I communicate with wisdom and love in every way.


No comments: